Friday 7 September 2012

Brilliant Badges

Hi guys, do you love badges as much as I do. Badges are my favorite accessories, you can get all different kinds of badges: different size, different shape and lots more. I think that badges are so so cool. They go really nice on cap hats, clothes, bags and lots more clothing.


















Most people would think that badges are not accesories but they are, I think that badges are the most awesome accessory ever. I don't really see people wearing them but some people do. Here are some combinations if you have badges.
Badges go really well on caps, I have just chosen this cap for an example but I think that they go great on any cap.


badges go really well on bags like but I think that this bag should say I love badges 





No comments:

Post a Comment